Monday, February 20, 2012

Appreciate One's Health

One learns to appreciate good health when one has ill health.

Everybody takes good health for granted until they fall ill. That's when they start regretting on what they should have done. Good health is granted to us and we should strive to maintain it by taking care of our body physically & mentally.

I just recovered from pneumonia. Becoming very ill was not fun at all. It was miserable. Just when I was really looking forward to start a more active life in February 2012, the pneumonia put a halt to all my plans of golf & running.

I know I have to start someday. By chance, I came across a Facebook posting about healthy diet today. It led me to a website www.livestrong.com which contains priceless information on fitness, diet & health. With all the information, I will plan my way to a more fit & healthy living. This blog is dedicated to my journey to achieve that goal. At least, it's a start!

1 comment:

  1. "There are two favours that many people are prejudiced by it: The health and the leisure."

    ReplyDelete