Thursday, March 22, 2012

[LBF 2.0] The Desire For Chocolate...

I found the secret to rescuing a disaster date. I was living in London at the time and enjoyed an occasional
lunchtime date in the green city parks. Most were fantastic as we would wander through the gardens enjoying some rare sunshine. Occasionally a date would start dying a slow death, as some do...But as it got awkward, I found that if I produced a delicious chocolate wrapped in red foil to share...All of a sudden, the universe would correct, the stars would realign and the date would recover itself. It was then that i started to understand the importance of chocolate...:)

Another example - My sister goes on strict diets, no sugar at all, nothing....except for chocolate. Apparently it doesn't count...but it does? Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate. Have you ever taken a sliver of dark chocolate, placed it on your tongue and taken a sip of your favorite red wine? Amazing! but it does count...
Chocolate is funny. It has high antioxidant qualities(great for you) but it's full of hydrogenated fat (really bad for you)...Dark chocolate can help high blood pressure but white chocolate has no nutritional value at all...Its GI is low but it's mildly addictive. So, if you need chocolate, then its high quality dark chocolate, and only one piece every few days - and consider it a cheat......But what if you could eat chocolate that had all the positive
things...but none of the negative?

In the next email, I'll give you a chance to find out how.

Chat soon

Greg Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment