Sunday, March 25, 2012

[LBF 2.0] Gourmet Nutrition

"I can't believe this is what i have to eat..." I was staring at my plate...Boiled broccoli and a dry piece of chicken. Grilled cardboard...This caged feeling started building inside of me...All I could feel was the urge to escape and it built into a panic. I couldn't stand it...and snapped.

Three cheeseburgers and a chocolate milkshake later the panic had subsided. But I was back to square one with my diet. I felt gutted...(and a little bit ill)

Was it a problem with my willpower? Was I not strong enough to succeed? The thoughts pestered me and eroded my confidence. The answer though was no...The food was just rubbish and it tasted crap. And no one should have to survive like that. If you already have a great menu for your meals, you can safely ignore this email.

But if you don't, I highly recommend you look into this menu. I'll also let you know how you can get the healthy chocolate and craving busting shake recipes.
-----------------
Diet vs Delicious
-----------------
Diet is not a persecution, that just doesn't work. Even if you have the willpower you are probably damaging your body through malnutrition. Imagine running a car on a bit of gas diluted with water?

The key to success is eating good food that also tastes great. Gourmet nutrition:) What I am talking about is delicious food that gets your taste buds watering. Food that you want to eat but works for you with fat loss.
I own about 25 cookbooks. I hate to say it but the first 20 I bought are just rubbish - filled with grilled cardboard recipes.

One of the diet guides I use is Dave Ruel's Anabolic Cooking system. Don't be scared off by the Body building name, it's got plenty on losing your belly fat. It fits perfectly into the healthy, nutritious but delicious category. It's got more fat burning recipes than you are ever going to be able to use.

Unfortunately I can't give you the book, but if you want to get hold of a copy you can find it here.
http://lbfurl.com/bbe.php

If you buy through the above link, I'll send you my healthy chocolate and cravings busting shake recipes.

Just click here after you have purchased.
http://www.lbfurl.com/diet

Cheers

Greg Mac

P.s. I was wondering, how is the fat loss going? You should have had some results by now? If not, don't worry, the next two emails will sort that out. We are going to be delving into a secret world of fat loss that hardly anybody knows about.

No comments:

Post a Comment