Friday, March 30, 2012

[LBF 2.0] Do You Love Pasta?

Michel

Ever been to Italy? When I was growing up I had a friend from an Italian family. They ate pasta with everything. I was convinced they had a secret device hidden in the palm of their hands. Something that made their forks spin effortlessly. It made eating spaghetti look so easy.

This pasta started a passion in me for Italian food. I was addicted to pasta. It filled my stomach, gave me energy and it tasted fantastic. It also made me fat... Pasta is full of unrefined carbs, it doesn't digest well and it is of little nutritional benefit. Pasta and fat loss go together a little like oil and water. So it was bye bye ravioli...

I cut out all Italian food and a lot of Thai food for a long time. And I wasn't to happy about it until I came across shirataki noodles. You might remember an article on the site about the benefits of gluccomnanon. Well, these noodles are made from gluccomanon.And they are very good for fat loss because:
- They are calorie free
- They are sugar free and have a GI of 0
- They are gluten free
- They are packed with fiber that makes you feel full and slows down the sugar release of any food you eat with them.

In short they are perfect for fat loss. If you love pasta or even noodles with Thai food and you still want to lose weight - shirataki are an option. Most people love them, some people don't. The only way to tell is to try. I've added a shirataki noodle recipe to this meal - hot sesame noodles - delicious.

Enjoy

Chat later

Greg Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment